Saturday, February 8, 2014

Ta-Da!

    Yesterday, I self-published my first book on the Amazon Kindle. Pretty exciting for me. If you want to check it out, here's the link:


Update: and if you'd like to see the print version, here it is, available in paperback on Amazon!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Island-Girls-Charami-Boyter/dp/1495902587/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392132527&sr=1-2&keywords=island+girls

     I have to fix a few minor details; the first being that I forgot to put my name as the author! :) (It's on the book cover so it's okay, but my illustrator's name came out first--though she definitely deserves some recognition for her awesomeness--thanks, Claire!)

     And after such a looong break, I think I have decided to start blogging again--if only to keep up a record of sorts on my own life.

     Feels good to be back! :)

1 comment: